7 favorite macrobiotic drinks for people of all generations
There are a large number of potions of strange names in macrobiotics. Each of these drinks is good for people’s health.
- Bancha tea is used in Eastern culture. It is drunk instead of water. It is a beverage with roasted green tea leaves (which have 3x more calcium than the same amount of cow’s milk). It is a summer variant of green tea because it has a cooling effect. It has a beneficial effect on the whole organism because it compensates for the loss of minerals through sweating.
- Kukicha tea is a winter variant of green tea. This tea is made from roasted green tea branches. It contains large amounts of calcium. It is suitable for people suffering from osteoporosis and menopausal women. It effectively destroys bacteria and removes all toxins from the body. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant. It destroys free radicals that cause faster aging and decay of the organism. It lowers cholesterol levels.
- Mu tea is an aromatic herbal tea that does not contain caffeine. This tea is a creation of the “father of macrobiotics” George Ohsawa. Ohsawa transferred traditional Japanese principles to Western culture. This sweet, spicy and delicious drink contains 16 super herbs with exceptional beneficial effects (like ginseng). Strengthens the digestive organs.
- Roasted barley tea-cools the body. This is an ideal drink during warm days because it lowers body temperature. It is good for lowering and removing excess fat from the body. You can drink hot and cold drink. Roast barley grains on dry grass until a pleasant smell develops. After frying, three tablespoons of barley are boiled for about 15 minutes in a liter of cold water. The same procedure can be used to prepare tea from fried grains of integral rice.
- Shiitake tea-a quarter of shiitake mushrooms soak in a little water and leave for up to 5 hours. Then cook for another 20 minutes with a pinch of salt or a spoonful of tamari. It is drunk once a day. This drink is rich in antioxidants. It has antibacterial action. Strengthens immunity. It is an excellent prevention against cancer. Dissolves excess fat of animal origin. Cleanses the liver.
- Umeboshi tea- half of umeboshi mushrooms are boiled for about 20 minutes in 2 cups of water. This tea prevents the loss of minerals, strengthens the blood and blood circulation and regulates the intestinal flora.
- Kombucha tea-strengthens the blood picture. It removes toxins from the body. Boil a 5 cm strip of seaweed in a liter of water until it boils. Cook for another 15 minutes on low heat after boiling.