Mint is an excellent natural ingredient in cosmetic products
Due to its high content of vitamins A, C and B6, mint or peppermint is an excellent natural ingredient in cosmetic products (except for medical purposes). Peppermint oil has a natural cooling effect, a specific scent and an exceptional effect. Mint is still rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, minerals.
6 uses of mint and peppermint essential oil in home crafts:
- Many women use peppermint oil against hair loss. Menthol is a vasodilator in essential oil – which means it improves blood flow.
- Mint helps restore skin pH.
- Easily and quickly solves acne on the face because it contains salicylic acid.
- Mint tonic for skin solves open pores and removes impurities from the face and skin. Mix the mint leaves in a blender. Strain the juice. Add cold water. Apply the mixture on the face and neck. Wipe with a damp towel.
- Peppermint is great for foot peels – mix one cup of sugar with half a cup of olive oil, half a cup of chopped mint and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. Peeling with mint solves tired feet, relieves muscle pain known for its cooling effect. Strong antibacterial properties solve foot infections and unpleasant odors.
- Cook the mint preparation for strengthening and better hair growth – mint leaves for 20 minutes. Strain. Rinse your hair with the obtained tea after shampooing. Mint stimulates hair growth, solves the problem of dry scalp and the problem of lice in the hair.