6 fatty but healthy foods
Think about what type of fat you want before you eliminate all fat from your body. Fats give the body energy, make hair and skin healthy, warm us and help absorb some vitamins. Unsaturated fats are good fats. here are 6 ideas where to find good fats.
- Avocado – half of an avocado contains 15 grams of fat and almost 10 are unsaturated. Replace mayonnaise sandwich with avocado.
- Almonds – almonds are the least caloric even though all nuts belong to a healthy diet. About 20 almonds contain more than 14 grams of good fats.
- Salmon – salmon is expensive but healthy. It can be replaced with tuna, mackerel or sardine.
- Olives-mix of 10 green olives in a salad brings 5 grams of good fats. people can use olive oil if they don’t like olives.
- Flax – one large tablespoon of flax can be added to smoothies, soups, stews and broths. Contains about 4 grams of fat.
- Eggs – one whole egg will replace 5 grams of good fats.