5 refreshing summer drinks for energy and weight loss
During hot summer days, it is useful to drink refreshing drinks that give the necessary energy and help lose weight.
- Flavored water – drink enough water for the body to function normally. You can sometimes refresh the water with fresh herbs and citrus fruits –
- Iced mint tea – a mint drink is extremely refreshing, but it also helps the stomach to process fats. everything bad that a person eats quickly goes to waste.
- Watermelon smoothies are a great way to refresh and keep you full until you add the sweet mix. Watermelon is an excellent and low-calorie base for smoothies.
- Dark chocolate shakes – dark chocolate contributes to weight loss because it reduces appetite. Nevertheless, a milkshake with dark chocolate contains about 400 calories, so it is an ideal summer breakfast that gives a feeling of satiety for several hours.
- Green tea – reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease. It contains antioxidants that help break down fat.