The use of honey preserves youthful freshness and extends life span
Acacia honey has a pale yellow color. It has a mild and pleasant taste. This honey crystallizes slowly and then acquires a milky color.
Linden honey has a distinct floral scent. This is a yellow honey that crystallizes quickly.
Sunflower honey has a golden yellow color. It has a pungent taste and crystallizes quickly.
Sweet chestnut honey – has a slightly bitter taste and a dark color. It crystallizes into large grains. In folk medicine, it is used against stomach and intestinal diseases and kidney diseases. It has a high content of pollen and mineral substances.
Beet honey – has a light color. It quickly crystallizes into a coarse crystal even into a honeycomb before it is spun.
Meadow honey – has a yellow color and a pleasant smell.
Good conditions for growing honey are the climate and the richness of the flora. Honey should be consumed daily because it is tasty and medicinal and strengthens immunity. Other bee products (propolis, pollen, beeswax and bee venom) are also useful for treatment, body strengthening, overall health and beauty.
Apitherapy (apis-bee) is treatment with bee products. Somewhere in the world, apitherapy is still used as an auxiliary therapy or is treated as folk medicine, while in England, Russia, Bulgaria, and the United States of America, for example, there are apitherapy clinics and laboratories that study the effects of bee products for the treatment of various diseases and ailments.
Variety honey (with 80% honey of certain plant species) includes: acacia, linden, sage, chestnut, sunflower and lavender honey. There is also honey created by collecting several different plants (for example, meadow, mountain, forest, etc.).
Honey contains about 80% sugar (fructose, glucose, sucrose, …), about 17% water, then organic acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Honey is a high-calorie food.
One kilogram of honey gives the body 3,250 calories, and sugar 4,100 calories). It has been scientifically confirmed that honey and other bee products have a very complex composition with ideally balanced ingredients. These ingredients become catalysts and biostimulators in the human body through mutual action. Honey is very useful, for example, against diseases of the upper respiratory tract. Due to its high glucose content, honey gives strength and energy to the heart muscle, normalizes the work of blood vessels and contributes to the regulation of blood pressure. Honey is an excellent mental stimulant, it contributes to freeing a person from depression and lethargy.
The use of honey preserves youthful freshness and extends life span in the so-called third age of life. Honey has a great preventive role in children’s nutrition.
The recommendation is a maximum of 2 tablespoons (about 30 grams) in the morning and in the evening. Pregnant women strengthen both the body and the baby by regularly taking honey. Honey helps in the treatment of many diseases, but also strengthens the body as a whole. https://houseofdorado.com/shop/honey/monofloral-acacia-honey-250-g/
Contraindications occur only in people whose physical condition limits the consumption of carbohydrates and in people who are sensitive to honey.
Honeycomb consists of natural beeswax and mature honey.
- It is necessary to chew a cube of honeycomb (2x 2 cm) because it is an excellent prevention against pollen sneezing. Chew the cube 4 to 6 times a day.
- Honey in the honeycomb stimulates the secretion of saliva and gastric juice, preserves the pulp of the teeth, cleans the teeth of tartar and plaque (especially for smokers).
- It has a beneficial effect on the metabolism of substances in the body.
- Wax is produced in special glands of worker bees. The wax is white or yellow (light or dark) depending on the amount of propolis and the type of pollen contained. It has been used for the treatment of wounds, burns, and skin diseases since ancient times. It is used in the production of polished watch axles and candles. It is used in agriculture (for the preparation of grafting wax in fruit growing).
- Larger quantities of honey should be kept in wooden, glass, aluminum or enamel containers in a dry and dark place where there are no strong odors (because honey absorbs odors). https://igourmet.com/products/raw-acacia-honey