Healthy tanned skin requires patience and adequate preparations
It has been proven that sunbathing affects the process of premature aging of the skin. It has been proven that excessive exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer. Sunny days throughout the year are an opportunity for many to get a tan on the mountain, next to the river, sea, ocean and lake.
Experts give a few simple tips that will give your skin tone a nice dark color by avoiding all potential dangers:
- Use sunscreen at least half an hour before sun exposure.
- Choose quality products with a protective factor that matches your skin tone. Use products with a high level of protection even if you already have a darker skin tone.
- Expose yourself to the sun gradually. In the beginning, stay in the sun for no longer than 30 minutes. It is not recommended to sunbathe for more than 2 hours a day, even if you have already got a nice dark skin color. Be sure to avoid the hottest period between 12:00 and 15:00.
- Apply tanning products to the face, hands, body, ears, inner part of the hands, legs and feet. Sun and heat damage hair. Therefore, protect your hair with appropriate means.
- It is advisable to continue using sunscreen even if you have tanned skin tone. The sun’s rays can still have a harmful effect on the skin and premature aging.
- Apply protective products every 2 to 3 hours (especially after bathing, showering or profuse sweating).
- Sunbathing in the shade is enough for a bronze color.
- Be careful with perfumes and deodorants because they can cause skin blemishes.
- Caution is needed for women who use anti-baby pills and people who use antibiotics or cortisone preparations that can leave spots on the skin.
- Patience is the most important thing when getting an even bronze skin color. Gradually expose yourself to the sun’s rays to get a nice bronze color. The skin will be tanned, beautiful and healthy.