Man can be healthy if he follows natural principles
- Experts in healthy eating and nutritionists say that people should spend a lot of time outdoors, engage in physical activities and mostly eat raw food (plant-based food).
- Raw food shortens the preparation time and forces a person to chew the food well, thus properly starting the digestion of the food still “in the mouth”.
- You should not drink water during a meal because it dilutes the stomach acid and makes digestion difficult. Water should be drunk 15 to 30 minutes before a meal or 1 to 2 hours after a meal. Otherwise, the body needs a lot of water, at least 2 liters per day. It is difficult to “wash” the whole body with one glass of water. That is why it is recommended to drink water throughout the day. Coffee, tea, juices, milk, yogurt are liquids, but they have to be digested, so they are not identical to ordinary water. That’s why we don’t count these drinks in those 2 liters of water.
- People should eat primarily fruits, vegetables and nuts and grains. Use meat (meat products, oil, sugar and butter) only if you do not have these foods. Meat is not considered a type of food, but a dish that people like but is not necessary.
- People who use raw (“living”) food will feel strong, cheerful and healthy.
- Food preparation of organic origin can be used, but without meat. Use, for example, cereals (oats, barley, wheat), legumes (soybeans), forest fruits (nettles, wild greens, wild mushrooms, edible mushrooms), spices (garlic, parsley, dill and sage). This can reduce overall food costs by a third.
- Sometimes selected factory products only “camouflage” hunger and endanger health. People feel full and fed, but the body has not received the necessary nutrients.
- Combine grains and legumes, soy and lentils, bread and beans, legumes and stone fruits with plenty of fresh spices and olive oil (added at the end), which looks a lot like Mediterranean cuisine.
- Culinary rules say that at least 5 different colors should be represented in each meal.