6 drinks that solve some health conditions
There are many natural potions that solve feelings of fatigue, lack of concentration, distraction or aggressiveness. They contribute to improving mood.
- Water with lemon solves distraction – concentration is affected by dehydration. That’s why it’s always smart to drink water. You can add lemon juice to the water, although even scientists are not sure why it is more beneficial.
- Chamomile tea with milk against stress – this tea relieves nervousness, irritability. Organic milk contains linoleic acid (a fat that has a positive effect against cortisol, the stress hormone).
- Sheik with Greek yogurt against feelings of sadness – the protein in Greek yogurt affects the growth of neurotransmitter levels (which improves mood). The intestines are simultaneously supplied with a dose of probiotics. Science has established that probiotics also affect a positive mood and a sense of cheerfulness.
- Cherry juice for good sleep – recent research shows that sugar-free cherry juice 2 times a day will make you sleep 90 minutes longer during the night (thanks to melatonin – a natural ingredient in cherries).
- Chai against frustration – a mixture of spices that often contains cinnamon (whose smell awakens and relieves frustration) also normalizes blood sugar levels. this drink can help if your low mood is the result of a lack of energy.
- Green tea against exhaustion – this drink contains caffeine as well as theanine (an amino acid that stimulates alpha brain cells). A similar thing happens during the meditation process. These green tea ingredients are associated with relaxation and better focus.