Signs of excess toxins in the body and useful tips
Poisons enter the human body from products we eat, gases from the air we breathe, contact with household chemicals and medical products. It is difficult to explain with certainty the impact of all harmful substances on human health. But there are clear signals that one should not ignore.
Signs of excess toxins in the body
- Chronic fatigue – you get tired very quickly even if you sleep for 8 hours. You have difficulty concentrating. You have a constant feeling of sleepiness.
- Deposits on the tongue and unpleasant breath from the mouth – such symptoms indicate problems with the gastrointestinal tract and liver (in the case of careful hygiene of the mouth and oral cavity)
- Weight gain – fat tissue is created primarily in the stomach area
- Digestion-intestines are the main channel responsible for excreting toxins from the body. In addition, about 80% of immune cells live in the intestines. If there is a constant stoppage in the work of the intestines, then it is time to change your diet and lifestyle.
- Skin problems – the skin most quickly reflects the state of the organism. The appearance of acne, pimples and allergies indicates that the body needs cleaning.
- Sensation of heat – can testify to liver intoxication. The organism tries to expel toxins from the body through the skin – which leads to increased sweating (a person feels warm even when it’s cold outside).
1.drink several glasses of non-carbonated water daily (which cleans all body systems) 2.include pomegranates, oranges, grapefruit, oatmeal, barley, bran, beetroot, radish, broccoli and kelp in your diet (these foods stimulate digestion and detoxification)
3.remove sausages and fast food from the menu
4.use spices (coriander, cumin, turmeric, seafarer seeds). These spices have an anti-toxic effect.
5. limit alcohol and nicotine intake.