6 beneficial drinks for various ailments
It is good to drink a cup of herbal tea in the evening due to tension. Thyme, mint, chamomile, hops, lemon balm and lime blossom help with calming properties.
- Drink for falling asleep – mix 50 grams of bitter gourd, 25 grams of lavender flowers and 10 grams of St. John’s wort. Pour over half a liter of boiled water. Leave to cool. Add honey.
- Drink to prevent depression – take one large spoonful of chopped mint leaves, chamomile flowers and lemon balm leaves. Pour over half a liter of boiled water. Leave to cool. Add honey.
- Drink against bone and joint pain – mix 2 tablespoons of calendula flowers and 2 tablespoons of elder flowers. Pour over half a liter of boiled water. Leave to cool. Add honey.
- Drink for lowering blood pressure – mix 3 spoons of crushed olive leaf, hawthorn leaf and flower, one large spoon of crushed leaf and flower of yarrow grass. Pour over one and a half liters of boiled water. Leave to cool. Add honey.
- Headache drink – mix 3 tablespoons of chopped lemon balm leaves and one tablespoon of chopped leaves and flowers of parsley and dandelion roots. Pour into a liter of boiling water. Drink during the day.
- Drink that removes stress – mix one tablespoon of chopped dill leaves, parsley and two tablespoons of chopped basil leaves and flowers. Pour over 600 ml of boiling water. Drink 200 ml after each meal.