8 natural solutions for the health of the brain and the whole organism
- Aswaganda is a natural rejuvenator – this plant is used in Ayurveda as a tonic for vitality and longevity. It increases the strength and endurance of the organism, successfully fights free radicals, slowing down the aging process of the organism. Rejuvenator plant is the name of this plant in China.
- Aloe vera solves age spots – aloe vera is the elixir of longevity. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, but contains about 20 amino acids. It provides moisture to the skin extremely effectively because it penetrates to the deepest layer. It rejuvenates the skin because it increases the formation of fibroblasts (i.e. building cells of connective tissue and thus accelerates wound healing) by 8 times. It is excellent for dry skin. Sensitive and damaged skin. It also softens and removes age spots on the hands.
- Cucumber solves wrinkles – wrinkles are caused by a lack of water in the body. Cucumbers contain a large amount of water. That’s why they help to hydrate the body/skin, thus preventing the appearance of premature signs of aging on the face.
- Olive strengthens the heart – olive oil contains sterols that strengthen the heart. That is why olive oil strengthens the heart and keeps it young and resilient. Polyphenols and vitamin E from olives protect skin cells. Residents of the Greek island of Crete regularly use the old recipe (they eat one tablespoon of olive oil every morning).
- Grape seeds are powerful antioxidants – grape seed extract protects the body from premature aging, disease and deterioration. Numerous studies speak of the positive effects of proanthocyanidin (a medicinal substance from grape seeds) in protecting the body from damage caused by the sun’s rays, a favorable effect on vision, the mobility of arteries and joints, and a beneficial effect on strengthening circulation.
- Acai is a miracle of nature – the acai fruit is smaller than a grape but contains 8 grams of protein and a large amount of amino acids. Acai also contains fibers that help clean the digestive system and cleanse the body of toxins.
- Ginseng strengthens memory – The Chinese have noticed that regular consumption of ginseng improves the general state of the body, appetite and mental activity. It has a preventive effect against many diseases. Ginseng improves memory, accelerates understanding and acceptance of new knowledge. It is used for greater strength and endurance. It is believed to have a rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Ginkgo biloba tones the skin – Ginkgo improves cerebral, peripheral and microcirculation. Protects arteries, veins and capillaries from damage (regulates tone and elasticity). Ginkgo compounds have antioxidant properties, so they protect the unsaturated fatty acids of cell membranes from damage caused by free radicals. They protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals and thus slow down aging. Ginkgo extract helps delay the appearance of premature signs of skin aging (because it affects circulation). Ginkgo nourishes cellular structures, maintains the moisture of the skin, which it rejuvenates and protects against the appearance of wrinkles and oxidation. Ginkgo also stimulates the skin’s metabolism to independently produce collagen (which is important for the appearance of the skin because it provides moisture and tone).