Natural solutions are not quick, but they give long-term satisfaction
Ancient Egyptian women bathed in wine, applied clay and put plant extracts on their faces to stop time and aging. It is difficult to determine their ultimate success, but written traces say that they were well-groomed and beautiful people. The search for the elixir of longevity and the recipe for eternal youth is as old as the existence of the human age. Contemporary women and men alike strive to achieve youth and a youthful appearance as long as possible. But today, many people use instant solutions to achieve youthfulness in a short time and with little or no effort. However, some people choose natural solutions that are slow but bring long-term good results.
1. Royal jelly improves metabolism – royal jelly is especially valuable for maintaining youth (of all bee products). It is rich in nutrients that help protein synthesis, cell growth, strengthening metabolism and metabolism in the body. This is a very effective product in preserving youth due to the richness of vitamins C and E.
- Algae guarantees youthfulness – algae are rich in vitamins, amino acids and trace elements. Algae ensure a youthful and radiant appearance to the skin. It is preferable to buy powdered algae. Mix the powder with a little water until you get a uniform mixture. Place on thighs and stomach and wrap with transparent film. Wash off the mixture with warm water after 15 minutes. Toxins and accumulated water are removed from the body, while the connective tissue becomes smooth (with the help of this treatment).
- Tomato protects against free radicals – tomatoes contain antioxidants necessary for defense against free radicals that accelerate aging and promote diseases. Tomato juice is full of ingredients that stabilize the body and at the same time strengthen immunity. It is recommended to drink 1 dcl of tomato juice daily (or eat one fresh fruit).
- Ganostema restores energy – this plant has the property of increasing energy in the body, prevents aging, prevents the occurrence of cancerous conditions and stimulates the work of glands with internal secretion. Regular consumption of ganostema strengthens immunity, lowers cholesterol, reduces pain and relieves the body of stress.
- Rhodiola is against senility – the Rhodiola plant gives excellent results in maintaining vitality, reducing increased body temperature, cleansing the body of toxins, strengthening mental abilities and generally calming the mind. Medicine believes that this plant slows down the growth of tumor cells and delays senility.
- Chinese wolfberries prolong life – this fruit has a beneficial effect on muscles and bones, helps with weight loss, prolongs life by improving the vitality of the whole body. It is used to slow down the development of arteriosclerosis, reduce blood glucose levels and prevent senility.
- Paprika restores the skin – paprika contains vitamin C and provitamin A, which are excellent antioxidants. They help in the fight against cell aging and against cardiovascular diseases. Eat red peppers that renew the skin and help keep the tone bright and youthful.
- Chia seeds expel toxins – chia seeds have an anti-aging effect on the skin. They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, as well as fiber (which helps to cleanse the body of toxins whose accumulation causes the formation of wrinkles and other visible signs of aging).
- Reishi mushroom for longevity – this mushroom is also called “miracle of nature”, tree of life, mushroom for longevity, medicine of kings, plant of happiness, heavenly or paradise grass. It regulates the work of the liver and calms the nervous system. Regular use reduces body weight and increases life expectancy. It helps establish harmony in the nervous, respiratory and cardiovascular systems. It strengthens the body, cleanses the body of free radicals and establishes proper metabolism. All this helps in the process of slowing down the aging process.
- Gotu cola nourishes the brain – comfrey root contains a large amount of alamtoin (a substance that stimulates the creation of new cells and gives the skin youthfulness). It also contains the hormone auxin, which promotes the formation of new tissue. Comfrey tincture revives aged and wrinkled skin, and after prolonged use, the skin regenerates.