Kitchen tools are useful in many ways
There are numerous tips intended for housewives of all age groups that will complement their many years of life experience. Every housewife can use home remedies according to needs and for cleaning furniture, clothes and dishes.
- Clean the knife blade well with lemon juice. Immediately rinse the knife with avod and wipe with a clean cloth.
- Rust stains on white clothes can be cleaned by rubbing the stains with a lemon slice or soaking them in lemon juice.
- Tea stains are easily removed with lemon juice.
- Lemon juice will give shine to leather bags.
- Yellow stains (for example on white furniture, marble, etc.) can be removed with lemon juice.
- Ink stains on clothes (or ivory objects) are easily removed if we soak the stains several times in succession with lemon juice or rub with a lemon slice.
- Winter face mask: mix one egg white, lemon juice and one spoon of honey. Wash off the mask after 20 minutes.
- Stains on copper or zinc objects are easily removed with just a few drops of black coffee.
- Dip the cloth in black coffee. Clean your black satin shoes to restore their original shine.
- Stove work surfaces are easily cleaned with any agent mixed with water and a little black coffee.
- To clean bronze objects, moisten a cloth in a mixture of oil and vinegar
- Stains on linoleum can be removed with oil.
- Spray the cloth lightly with oil. Clean the pram with this.
- Mother-of-pearl objects will have their original shine if you rub these objects with oil.
- The skin on your face will be velvety and the water for washing will be soft if you put a cube of sugar in the bowl.
- Put a little sugar in the rinse water when washing silk clothes.
- Spicy sauces will have a nicer color if you add a little fried sugar.
- Dissolve a little sugar in the water. Spray the loose ends of the hair at the temples (or pulled over the sides) for a more beautiful hairstyle.
- Mix salt and vinegar. This product will remove stubborn stains on copper dishes.
- Tea stains on porcelain objects are cleaned with salt.
- The bottom of the container with the remains of burnt food is cleaned of salt.
- Use rings of raw potatoes to rub finger stains on doors or windows or furniture
- Raw potatoes clean kitchen knives very well.
- Raw potatoes will perfectly clean the wall around the sink coated with enamel paint.
- Rub lacquered leather items with raw onion halves.
- Rust stains on the enamel stove are cleaned with onions.
- All dark spots on steel objects are removed with raw onions.
TQ for sharing useful tips Amela👍🏻
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are very welcome. All the best.