16 uses of lemon in everyday life
Lemon is especially useful for skin care in everyday life. The skin will be taut, radiant and firm.
- Mix the juice of one lemon with an egg white and a spoonful of olive oil. Keep the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse off.
- In the morning, drink a glass of warm water with the juice of half a lemon. The drink refreshes, which is useful after waking up.
- Keep the lemon peel submerged in water overnight. In the morning, wash your face, hands and neck with lemon water.
- Soak a piece of cotton (cotton swab) in lemon juice. Wipe your feet with the mixture twice a day if you have problems with sweating. You can often disinfect your palms during the day with lemon water.
- Lemon gets rid of rough skin on hands and elbows. Rub hands and elbows with lemon juice or diluted with water (if the epidermis is too sensitive). Spread cream on those places.
- Lemon juice will be good for the eyelids because it strengthens the tissue. Squeeze a few drops onto your fingers and apply over the lids from the outside.
- A few drops of lemon juice can be added to any face mask for skin radiance and glow.
- Add lemon juice instead of vinegar to the final hair rinse (after shampooing). Hair will get softness and shine.
- Hot and cold lemonade is a great everyday drink.
- A person should rinse his teeth and throat after every meal (especially during the winter months) due to sore throat and angina. A few drops in a glass of water is an excellent disinfectant for these purposes.
- Nausea after a meal or a long drive – squeeze a few drops of lemon on a sugar cube if you feel nauseous after a meal or a long drive.
- Sore throat and cold – rinse your throat with water in which you have poured large amounts of lemon juice due to a sore throat. Gargling with this solution is useful.
- Gargling with a solution of water and a large amount of lemon juice is useful for bad breath (especially after smoking).
- Disinfection of a scratch on the hand, for example, can be done by rubbing it with a slice of lemon (in the absence of iodine or alcohol).
- Bath sponges (if they are not plastic) and all objects made of straw are excellently cleaned with lemon.
- People who have varicose veins on their face will remove the defect if they occasionally put lemon slices (circles) on their face. Hold for 5 minutes and wash your face with warm water (or preferably with collected rainwater after rain if you have such an option)
Thank you so much, I adore the lemon ! Have a great day !
LikeLiked by 1 person