11 tips for a beautiful neck and muscle mobility (the neck ages faster than the face)
The neck is the ideal support for every human body. The neck (thinner or fuller, longer or shorter) usually shows age faster than the rest of the body. This is due to irregularity (because these muscles also need mobility, to contract and stretch) and bad spine posture. Bad posture can affect the position of the head and the mobility of the neck is reduced to a minimum. It is not a rare case that excess fatty deposits appear on the back of the head. The result is also a neck part of the body, because the head gets used to an irregular position. Modern doctors believe that the neck part of the body can be returned to its original state the fastest. Persistence and perseverance will give excellent results to the neck part of the body in a short period of time (2 to 3 months).
The neck needs at least 5 to 10 minutes of care every other day
There is gymnastics for the neck, that is, the mobility of the muscles on the neck (which you can do in complete solitude).
- Lowering the lips – stand in front of the mirror. Pucker your lips as if you are excessively disgusted by something. You will see that the skin tightens from the jaws towards the chest. The chest rises and folds appear on it (like a bat’s wing). This gymnastics is not attractive to the eyes of other people, so it is recommended that a person perform it in solitude. Repeat the same movement 10 times. Redness will appear on the skin, which means that the muscles are set in motion.
- Stick out your tongue – try to reach your nose with the tip of your tongue. Do this exercise 10 times in a row.
- Chewing gum – act as if you are holding several pieces of chewing gum in your mouth. Chew those imaginary gums by moving them from left to right side and vice versa – 20 times.
- Exercise “Apple” This exercise is intended for the part below the neck. Take a bite of the imaginary apple. Close your mouth as slowly as possible.
- Head outside the bed – lie on your back so that your head hangs outside the bed. Slowly raise your head and shoulders until you see your legs. Then slowly lower your head until complete relaxation. Repeat consecutively 5 times.
- Exercise for the night – sleep without a pillow to compensate for keeping your head upright all day. Do not keep the book or newspaper on the table while you read, but at eye level, comfortably placed in an armchair. Look straight ahead (ahead of you) while walking as much as possible.
- Brush the neck with a semi-soft brush during bathing (to give strength to the neck muscles). Massage the neck with both hands and gently tap.
- People with too long necks – avoid short haircuts and pointed necklines on shirts, t-shirts, blouses. Wear necklines, turned-up collars and hairstyles that frame your face.
- People with a short neck. Don’t let your hair fall on your shoulder. Avoid necklines. Free your neck by wearing short hairstyles and plunging necklines.
- There is a special neck refresher. Mix 250 g of rose water (or 250 g of ordinary water with a few drops of rose essential oil) and 20 g of alum, i.e. aluminum sulfate anhydrate or potassium alum (Shaving alum is a means to stop bleeding from cuts caused by shaving. They are most often used in the form of chalk , soap or more recently pencils or sticks. Powdered alum is used in some first aid kits). Pat the neck with an occasional piece of gauze dipped in this solution.
- Short neck- don’t wear necklaces that fit the neck, sleeves with pleats at the top, big collars, square shoulders, necklines and hairstyles that fall on the shoulders.