7 tips to get rid of unpleasant flu and cold symptoms as soon as possible
There are useful tips that quickly remove the unpleasant symptoms of flu and colds and bring life back into balance.
- Take a glass of water every 2 hours – people who have accompanying vomiting can take a spoonful of slightly salty water every 20 minutes to half an hour (to replenish electrolytes). Flu often causes dehydration.
- Fruit juice ice cream (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, lemon) – the body will be rehydrated and will have carbohydrates provided. The organism will be supplied with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help fight infections. Ice cream instantly relieves the inflammatory condition of the throat mucosa.
- Chicken soup and tomato soup – if you have problems with solid food, then these hearty soups will bring enough calories into the body.
- Rinse your throat with water in which you boiled baking soda – several times a day, rinse your throat with water in which you boiled baking soda. In this way, you will strengthen the pH value of the oral cavity and relieve sore throat, feeling of dry throat and the like.
- Inhalation at home – mix one spoonful of basil, thyme, chamomile flowers and sea salt. Put everything in a container and cover with a liter of boiling water. Cover your head with a towel and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapors for at least 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a day.
- Lying in bed while the cold lasts – rest is necessary. If the person does not waste energy, then the symptoms disappear quickly. You help the body to overcome the disease quickly.
- Prepare a medicine box in advance – always keep a box with basic over-the-counter medicines nearby. It is preferable to have a list of emergency telephone numbers on the wall