7 tips for choosing footwear useful for proper walking and foot health
- There are different types of footwear adapted to different types of feet – a qualified orthopedist or medical pedicurist can determine the characteristics of your feet, possible problems and advice to avoid discomfort.
- Use footwear that matches your most favorite and most frequent activity – walking, hiking, running, tennis, cycling and the like. for each of the activities it is desirable to have a different model of footwear.
- Correct measurement of both feet – two feet are never the same in terms of size and other characteristics. Feet change over time. Choose shoes that ideally fit the stronger foot.
- Shoes are bought at the end of the day because the feet spread and often swell.
- Try new shoes on the usual socks. Be sure to put orthopedic insoles in your new shoes (if you normally use such insoles).
- New shoes should immediately fit the feet and such shoes do not need “expansion” – unpleasant blisters and swelling can be avoided if the shoes completely match the width, length and depth of the feet.
- Pharmacies and specialized anatomical footwear stores always offer a wide range of footwear suitable for problematic feet.
Kopitarna Made in Slovenia (all types of medicinal and anatomic shoes)
http://www.kopitarna.com (Made in Slovenia EU)