The best measure for an adult is 3 to 5 cups of tea a day
Our favorite tea is a drink that we drink all year round. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent the onset of chronic diseases and help restore body cells. A cup of warm tea has a positive effect on every organ in the human body. The optimal amounts of daily tea drinking have not been agreed upon, although it is assumed that 3 to 5 cups of tea per day is the best measure for an adult. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Twinings-of-London-100-Pure-Black-Tea-English-Breakfast-Tea-Bags-50-Ct/15539572
Excessive drinking of tea can slow down the absorption of iron, increase the risk of heavy bleeding and interfere with the effect of medications. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Twinings-of-London-100-Pure-Black-Tea-English-Breakfast-Tea-Bags-50-Ct/15539572
- Tea helps diabetics – a cup of tea after a meal lowers the blood sugar level (thus reducing the risk of developing diabetes 2, several medical studies have established). Black (or Indian tea) especially lowers blood sugar levels.
- Tea is preventive against cancer – tea has a beneficial effect, especially in cases of skin, lung, prostate and breast cancer. Different types of tea work against different types of cancer.
- Tea can darken teeth, but tea also strengthens teeth – green tea has an antibacterial effect, so it reduces the risk of tooth decay, which develops more slowly.
- Tea protects blood vessels, blood flow and the heart – tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which is why it protects blood vessels, making them passable and strong. Tea reduces stress and thus protects the heart. Catechins from tea reduce the risk of blood clots. It is advisable to treat the heart to 3 cups of tea a day.
- Black tea especially has a positive effect on reducing the risk of skin cancer – the method of preparation of Indian or black tea is important. The positive effect is greater in a cup of hot black tea.
- Tea has a beneficial effect against insomnia – the main causes of insomnia are brain disorders or other diseases. Tea can be effective against mild insomnia.
- Tea increases concentration – tea contains caffeine, which increases concentration and attention. Tannin from tea enhances concentration and mental abilities.
- Tea accelerates metabolism – caffeine accelerates metabolism and can increase the burning of up to 100 calories per day. Do not overdo it with caffeine. One cup of tea has about 40 mg of caffeine. Daily intake should be limited to between 300 and 400 milligrams of caffeine.