6 recipes with ground walnut shells to solve problems
- Recipe for suppressing coughing – pour half a liter of water into the container. Add the crushed bark of 4 walnuts and one tablespoon of dried elderberry. Let the liquid boil. Cook for another half hour on low heat. Strain and drink one spoon up to 4 times a day.
- Recipe for normalizing metabolism – pour half a cup of walnut shells into a pot. Add 2 cups of water. Remove from heat when the liquid boils. Leave the pot covered for the liquid to cool. Drink one cup of tea before meals.
- Treatment for tired eyes – pour half a cup of ground walnut shells with one cup of water. Let it boil and let it cool. Strain through a cotton cloth or cheesecloth. Coat the eyelids with the obtained liquid several times a day.
- Tincture for better functioning of the thyroid gland – put crushed walnut shells in a glass jar up to a third of the volume of the glass jar. Pour over the heated brandy. Close the jar tightly. Keep the container in a dark and dry place for up to 3 weeks. Strain after 3 weeks. Eat one spoon three times a day before meals.
- Homemade natural preparation with walnut shells for hair treatment – crush or chop several walnut shells. Add the crushed shells to the pot of water. Cook for half an hour. Apply the cooled liquid to the entire length of the hair. Leave it for about one hour. Rinse the hair with warm water and wash with a mild shampoo in the usual way. The peel is also useful against ingrown hairs. Members of all generations have problems with gray hair and thin hair (due to exposure to the sun, stress, improper diet, excessive use of artificial preparations, etc.). Walnut shell has certain coloring properties.
- Homemade peeling with walnut shell-preparations should not be placed near the cells of the eyes (area around the eyes) because they can damage the soft skin. It is best to use ground walnut shell powder. The powder can be added to tonics, creams, lotions, body lotions, shampoos, hair conditioners and the like. Recipe: mix one spoonful of honey and one spoonful of ground walnut shells. Apply to the skin with circular movements. Rub gently for a few minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Bonus recipe: Homemade brandy with green unripe walnuts – around the middle of May, take 40 green unripe walnuts (which must not be pitted), one liter of brandy and one kilogram of honey. mix all the ingredients. keep for 2 weeks in a dry and dark place. strain after the time period is up. Drink to strengthen immunity and better metabolism