Linden tea, homemade lozenges made of lemon and thick honey against an inflammatory condition of the throat
Inflammatory processes in the pharynx and oral cavity can be the cause of acute or chronic tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). It is necessary to take preventive measures if there is such a danger. Medicinal plants prevent infection, prevent possible complications and stop the development of angina.
- Strengthening immunity – strengthening the body’s immune protection is important for the prevention of any disease, but also for speeding up healing. Vitamin teas help fight infections. Mix 5 tablespoons of chopped rose hips, one tablespoon of echinacea, one tablespoon of rhodiola rosea (golden root) plant powder and one tablespoon of mint. Pour over a liter of boiled water. Leave to cool, then add lemon rings with peel, honey. Allow the ingredients to combine. Drink daily in portions of 100 ml to 150 ml. Linden tea will help to avoid increased body temperature. Drink 2 to 4 cups of warm tea daily. After each cup of linden tea, rinse your throat with herbal liquid.
- Gargle after every meal – mix one spoonful of eucalyptus leaves, elderberry and calendula flowers. Pour over 200 ml of warm water. It is important to maintain the health of the oral cavity, to avoid inflammation of the palate and tonsils. Apothecary’s chamomile, which has softening and antiseptic properties, is also used for preventive purposes. Pour a spoonful of flowers with 200 ml of warm water. Rinse the throat and oral cavity 2 to 4 times a day, but at the end always expel (spit out) the contents.
- For slightly swollen tonsils, timely removal of plaque and pus deposits is necessary without allowing the disease to develop. Apple cider vinegar is an excellent tool for these purposes.- Dissolve three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 200 ml of warm water. Gargle 2 to 6 times a day and try to remove the entire coating film and all the pus from the tonsils. You can additionally treat the palate and tonsils after gargling.
- The juice mixture helps to remove inflammation, deposits and plugs in the throat. The juice mixture is a strong agent, so it is used most often twice a day. Mix 50 ml of beet juice and 50 ml of lemon juice. Add one tablespoon of boiled warm water. Drink slowly in small sips, keeping each sip in your mouth for a short time.
- Homemade pastilles will solve painful sensations in the throat and oral cavity. These lozenges are both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial. Cut a washed lemon with peel but without seeds and mix with the same amount of thick honey. Keep for 24 hours, occasionally stirring the mixture. Shape lozenges with a spoon and have the patient melt the lozenge in the mouth. You can take up to 6 pastilles or a spoonful of the mixture during the day.