8 teas that are useful and good to drink during spring
The change of seasons occurs at the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Then the human body reacts with irritability, frequent sneezing, spring fatigue, headache and unexplained tears. Spring is also the season of allergies, so people with allergies are forced to reduce their time outdoors and contact with nature. There are plants that alleviate the symptoms of seasonal health discomforts and allergies.
- Calendula – pour one large spoonful of calendula flowers with a cup of boiling water. Take one spoon of the drink three times a day.
- Nettles – pour one large spoonful of nettles with a cup of boiling water. Take half a cup of tea several times a day.
- Celery – make juice from fresh celery root. Take one spoon of the drink three times a day. Add honey as desired.
- Ginger – grate the ginger root. Pour over half a liter of boiled water. Drink half a cup of tea several times a day.
- Turmeric – pour one large spoonful of turmeric with a cup of boiling water. Take one spoon of the drink three times a day.
- Dandelion and burdock root – mix the chopped roots of dandelion and burdock root in a ratio of 1:1. Pour one spoonful of the mixture with a cup of cold water and leave it overnight. In the morning, boil water with plant roots. Drink half a cup of tea several times a day.
- St. John’s wort – pour two tablespoons of St. John’s wort with 250 ml of boiled water. Drink one cup of tea twice a day.
- Licorice – pour one tablespoon of chopped root with half a liter of boiled water. Cook for a few more minutes. Drink a third of a cup of tea three times a day.
Tumeric tea is used in my house. We it regularly during the COVID l.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Dear Doctor Maryam,
Great idea. Also the great idea is if we use all kind of teas during the year, each one specific for specific part of the year. All the best. Amela.
Thank you very much for this information, I appreciate !
LikeLiked by 2 people
You are very welcome and wish you all the best. Amela
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks a lot for your comment always friendly and positive. All the best. Amela.