7 homemade gelatin preparations for face, neck and décolleté skin care
These homemade preparations are very easy to make from cheap beef gelatin powder and give excellent results. Gelatin masks are mainly used for in-depth skin care and removal of the greasy shine of comedones (blackheads, acne, age spots, etc.). The skin on the face is soft and velvety. Gelatin is obtained by boiling various beef bones and tendons from animals. It is a composition of animal tissue that includes collagen (necessary for the skin to maintain a youthful appearance. The blackheads, acne and freckles will cool down after using gelatin masks while the texture of the skin will thicken.
- A mask that solves deep and fine wrinkles – in a small pot, mix 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder, 4 tablespoons of glycerin (purchased in pharmacies) and 4 tablespoons of distilled water. Mix all the ingredients with a wooden ladle and put on a low heat. Wait until the gelatin powder is completely dissolved. Add 4 tablespoons of water again and mix. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool. Put the mixture on your face in the area of wrinkles. Keep for half an hour. The mask can be removed with one thin layer of film. Then put a gentle moisturizing cream on your face. You can do the procedure every other day for a month.
- A mask that softens and rejuvenates the skin – mix one tablespoon of gelatin powder and 2 tablespoons of water. Leave to steam until the gelatin swells. Remove from heat. Add one spoonful of ground oatmeal and one spoonful of kefir (or sour milk) to the cooled mixture. Mix the mixture. Add a little more ground oatmeal if the mixture is thin. Remove this mask with a cotton cloth dipped in warm milk.
- Nourishing mask with banana – add one tablespoon of gelatin to warm water and leave until the gelatin swells. Add one spoonful of mashed ripe banana. Wash off the mask with warm water and apply a nourishing cream on the face.
- Mask with fruit and vegetable juice – mix one tablespoon of gelatin, juice of one grapefruit (or 2 tablespoons of tomato or cabbage juice). Let the gelatin swell a little and immediately put it on the steam. Mix with a wooden stick (or whisk) until a sticky homogeneous mixture. Put the warm but not hot mixture on your face and wait for the mask-film to harden. Remove the mask (after it has hardened) by pulling it from the end of the face in one stroke. – wash the face with cold water.
- Cucumber Skin Rejuvenation and Whitening Mask – Cucumber has skin whitening properties. Grate the cleaned cucumber to get a pulp. Mix melted gelatin and cucumber in equal proportions. Wash your face with cold water after half an hour. This mask rejuvenates the skin of the face, giving excellent results.
- Mask with activated charcoal (tablets of activated charcoal can be bought in pharmacies without a prescription) – grind 2 tablets of activated charcoal into a fine powder. Add one spoonful of instant gelatin and one spoonful of milk (or water). Mix the ingredients and place in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds. Apply the mask with a hard brush on the places where there are blackheads. The mask is then removed – film with black dots and wash the face with cold water. The effect is ternutan. Do the next procedure only if the black dots reappear. For acne, make the same gelatin mask, but use 2 tablets, for example Bayer aspirin (instead of activated charcoal tablets).
- Mask for hydration and for all skin types – this mask also makes the skin of the face soft. Mix the dissolved gelatin (which was soaked with milk) with one spoonful of apple juice with pulp and one spoonful of crumbled medium-fat cottage cheese. Put the mask on your face, neck and décolleté. Remove the mask after half an hour with a cotton napkin dipped in warm serum.