Apothecary’s turpentine oil, honey and water relieves painful joints
Metabolic disorders are at the root of all joint diseases – which has been scientifically proven. In the Far East, it has long been believed that poor digestion, disordered work of the excretory organs (kidneys, liver, intestines) cause intoxication of the body, which then “hits” the joints and bones.
Various spices should be added to the diet for better digestion (dill, parsley, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, black pepper, onion, garlic, nutmeg)
Bones and joints deteriorate with age and pain begins even with the change of weather. Bones and joints are attacked by arthritis, gout, arthrosis, rheumatism and osteoporosis. There are many natural solutions that are applied according to individual choice.
- Turpentine apothecary oil – mix one spoonful of this oil with a spoonful of table salt, 3 spoons of chopped fir, 10 drops of iodine solution and a spoonful of lemon peel. pour over a cup of alcohol. Mix the ingredients until the salt dissolves. Rub the resulting mixture several times a day into the diseased bones and joints. Practice at least 30 clockwise massage movements for one session (procedure).
- Willow, aspen and poplar – chop willow, aspen and poplar in equal amounts. Pour half a liter of water over a spoonful of the mixture. Cook covered for half an hour on low heat. Strain and leave for one hour for the medicinal liquid to cool. Drink half a cup several times a day for 3 to 4 months.
- Burdock root restores joint cartilage – autumn and spring is the period for preparation of burdock root. Pour a spoonful of chopped burdock root with a cup of water. Cook covered for half an hour. Drink half a cup several times a day for 3 to 4 months.
- Comfrey is a plant that improves the condition of joints, relieves pain and strengthens bones (as well as thistle). autumn and spring is the period of preparation of preparations from the comfrey plant. Pour a cup of boiled milk over a spoonful of dried dried herbs. Take one spoon three times a day for 2 weeks. Take a break of 2 weeks and repeat the procedure. It is recommended to do 2 to 3 procedures.
- Honey and water in equal proportions is a useful mixture for rubbing into the joints. Let the massage last 10 to 15 minutes. – wrap the joints and diseased bones in foil and put a woolen scarf over the foil. Wash the skin with warm water after one hour.
- Look for dead bees from beekeepers – dead bees are a great option because they contain numerous medicinal substances. The valuable substances of the chitin cover will greatly reduce joint and bone pain. Chop up one tablespoon of dead bees. Pour over 200 mg of hot olive oil. Rub the heated mixture into the diseased bones and joints. Keep in the fridge in a dark glass jar.
Happy Easter !
LikeLiked by 1 person
Many thanks and also I wish you Happy and blessed Easter to you and all your family.
In Pakistan Turpentine Oil is used to treat, control, prevent or improve the following diseases, conditions and diagnoses: Joint pain Toothache Muscle pain Toothaches Nerve pain .
LikeLiked by 1 person
Many thanks for your additional and very useful facts/tips. All the best.