5 aromatic healing essential oils and health benefits
- Sage oil – clary sage helps to balance estrogen hormones because it contains natural phytoestrogens. It can be used as an adjuvant therapy due to the regulation of the female monthly cycle, fasting the monthly cycle, improving fertility and treating polycystic ovary syndrome (and even reducing the risk of ovarian and uterine cancer). It is useful against depression and anxiety. Mix one tablespoon of olive oil (or coconut oil) with 5 drops of clary sage. Massage the stomach and chest area with light movements. Leave it on overnight.
- Fennel Oil – Gut health issues have been found to cause autoimmune reactions (including thyroid disorders). Fennel essential oil will relax the body, improve digestion and intestinal health, speed up metabolism and reduce inflammatory processes. Mix one tablespoon of olive oil and a few drops of fennel oil. Massage the stomach with light circular movements. Repeat the procedure daily for 10 days.
- Lavender oil – insomnia is one of the main factors that cause hormone imbalance. Lavender oil is an excellent solution against insomnia. It solves depression, anxiety, restlessness, stress and moodiness. Put a few drops of lavender oil on the neck, décolletage, forehead and temples. Massage with light finger movements. The oil can be added to baths.
- Sandalwood Oil-Sandalwood essential oil can be used for libido, eliminating stress, promoting relaxation, removing mental fog. The smell of the oil relieves tension and nervousness. Eliminates stress, which is the cause of hormonal imbalance. Inhale sandalwood directly from the package. Or mix a few drops with a little coconut oil and massage your feet and joints.
- Thyme oil – improves progesterone production, which helps to solve various health problems (infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, polyps and fibroids, menopause, depression, hair loss and insomnia). Add a few drops of frankincense oil to your bath to naturally balance your hormones. Or mix the oil with a little coconut oil and massage the lower part of the stomach with it.
LikeLiked by 1 person