6 types of exercise in accordance with the goal and age groups
Objectively, it is almost impossible “overnight” to reshape the body, reduce the stomach, tighten the back and make the legs slim and with more muscles. However, some exercises and activities give good results. This increases the motivation to continue the exercise in the future. Combined daily exercise makes the muscles taut, and rejecting bad eating habits will reduce fat deposits.
- Cardio exercises and “Jumping Jack”-jumps and jumping over an obstacle develop strength and speed, burn calories and shape the muscles of the entire body. A person can jump “in the standing position” with outstretched arms, that is, spread and contract the arms and legs with each bounce. This exercise is also known as “Jumping Jack” and is one of the most popular cardio exercises. The exercise time is 1 to 3 minutes. The “Cross Jack” exercise is a variation of the previous exercise in which the legs and arms are crossed during each jump. It takes from 1 to 3 minutes. One of the best cardio exercises is running in place with your knees raised high and your arms bent at the elbows (which follow the rhythm of the exercise). It takes 1 to 3 minutes.
- Walking – walk daily for 40 minutes without standing and according to the rhythm that suits you best (but not to run out of breath). Hands should be free and follow the rhythm of walking. Daily walking speeds up the metabolism. It helps regulate body weight, shape muscles and develop fitness.
- Weights and repetition of exercises – effective exercise for rapid body shaping involves the use of weights and repetition of exercises. You can start with weights weighing half a kilogram to one kilogram. The exercises should be repeated in series of 6 or 12 times (with the fact that it is always better to do 6 correct exercises than twice as many incorrectly performed exercises).
- Exercises for better balance – standing on one leg and squatting improve balance, reduce the risk of injuries, but also activate leg muscles. Therefore, repeat these activities three times daily in 10 or 12 series with breaks between exercises.
- Exercises for correct body posture – correct posture will make you look slim and tall, so try to keep your back straight, shoulders relaxed and slightly thrown back. Do exercises every day. Lie on your back and press your hips to the floor. Tighten your stomach and back without twisting at the waist. Alternately lift the opposite arm and leg. Repeat this exercise in 3 sets of 12 times.
- Stomach and back exercises – lie on your back, knees bent and feet on the floor. Keep your hands on the back of your head with fingers intertwined. Lift the trunk towards the knees using the abdominal muscles. Pause for a few seconds and slowly return to the original position. Repeat the exercise 12 times. Take a short break. Lie on your back with your legs straight. Keep your hands close to your body. Rest your palms on the floor and slowly raise your legs (45 degrees from the floor). Lower your legs and without hesitation raise your legs again. Repeat the exercise 10 to 12 times.