A few dates before bed will help you sleep easier, celery is ideal for people who study and read a lot, avocado refreshes us mentally.
- Artichoke – cynarin in artichoke strengthens the liver, and B group vitamins, iron and magnesium strengthen the nerves. Artichokes also help with exhaustion. Useful substances from artichoke can be obtained in the form of dragees in pharmacies and health food stores.
- Avocado – a special kind of sugar from purified avocado extract gives more energy to nerves and brain cells. It makes us mentally fresh, strengthens concentration and improves mood. Avocado contains a lot of potassium, folic acid and vitamin B6. Avocado is easily digestible even though it contains a lot of fat.
- Elderberry – dark elderberry fruits contain a lot of vitamin C, niacin (necessary for the work of the nerves and brain) and a lot of potassium (which works to expel liquid and lower blood pressure).
- Bean – contains vitamin B2 and pantothenic acid (which also belongs to the B vitamins). Beans are therefore excellent food for nerves. Beans can be added to various dishes, and in stressful situations it is good to use bean decoction (because it can have a calming effect on the nerves).
- Celery – Celery is considered a medicine in old medical books. With every right, because it contains vitamin B 12 and all other vitamin B groups. Celery is therefore ideal for people who are constantly exposed to stress, people who study and read a lot and people who need good concentration. Celery is an excellent food for human nerves and brain because it protects us from nervousness, irritability and depression.
- Date-date stimulates digestion and easily soluble sugar (from date) is excellent food for the nerves. It helps people who engage in mental work and students to gain better concentration. Sleep will be induced if a person eats a few dates before going to bed.
- Blackberry – blackberry has been a medicinal plant since ancient times. Blackberry was called “Ibis blood” in ancient Egypt and was used against many diseases. The juice and flesh of the fruit contain a lot of carotenoids (which protect cells from free radicals and prevent the oxidation of adrenaline, the stress hormone). Blackberries also bind copper (because too much copper in the body can cause nervousness and poor concentration). Blackberries also contain a lot of vitamin C, reduce the tendency to infection and have a beneficial effect on the immune system.
- Spelta-spelta is excellent food for nerves, it improves mood and blood circulation. it contains the amino acid tryptophan and helps the transmitters of positive nerve impulses and good mood. Spelled also contains thiocyanate (a substance that plays an important role in the human defense system). Pyrus (which we take in food) protects us from physical (physical) and mental illnesses.
Thank you ! Have a nice day !
LikeLiked by 1 person
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
LikeLiked by 1 person