9 excellent homemade face masks and creams for all skin types
- Mask with almond oil – almond oil with vitamin E is excellent against wrinkles. Almond oil perfectly solves wrinkles, facial dryness, stretch marks and dry skin. Take a spoonful of almond oil and a spoonful of honey. Heat to 30 degrees C and mix. Apply to face and neck and rinse with warm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Parsley mask – take 100 grams of honey, finely chopped parsley and 2 tablespoons of honey vinegar. Honey vinegar is made from water and honey in a ratio of 5:1. Mix to get a uniform mixture because there should be no honey residue at the bottom of the container. This concentration is sufficient to obtain quality vinegar. The pots are ready for boiling. Keep in a dark place where there are no other foods (cabbage, potatoes, apples) because the honey vinegar would absorb the aroma of those foods. Now decant the young wine (after fermentation has finished), adhering to all the postulates that also apply to grape wine. Vinegar fermentation is encouraged by adding “vaccine” or “mushroom”. This concludes the first part. Honey vinegar will be of better quality if you pour it into an oak barrel (after boiling). The taste and smell are filled with long-term aging, and the original red color becomes darker. Since ancient times, honey vinegar has been considered a “miraculous elixir for a long and healthy life”. It helps sensitive skin in the fight against fungi, keeps it shiny, and removes wrinkles and age spots for older skin.
- Honey and cucumber mask – take cucumber juice, carrot juice and honey vinegar in equal amounts. Mix and apply to wrinkles on the face. Wash off after 25 minutes. This mask solves wrinkles, acne and blackheads.
- Cucumber and honey vinegar mask – chop the peel of the cucumber (which is not too bitter) and cover it with honey vinegar. Mash and leave for one hour. Strain. Dab a piece of cotton wool on the washed and dried wrinkles. Rinse with warm water after eating.
- Mask made of rice flour and yogurt – take 2 spoons of rice flour, one spoon of honey vinegar, a little yogurt and quite a bit of blackberry juice and a few drops of grapefruit juice. Mix and apply the mask on the face and neck. Wash off with warm water after half an hour.
- Apply the egg-snow mask of egg white with a few drops of lemon on the neck, face and eyelids. Close your eyes. This mask instantly tightens the face, but it is important not to open your eyes and not to talk. That’s the only way the mask will have a complete effect on refreshing the face and reducing wrinkles.
- Oatmeal mask – take 100 grams of organically grown oatmeal, 1 lemon and 1 egg white. Mix the ingredients into a slurry. Keep the mask on your face for 10 minutes. The result is tight, wrinkle-free skin.
- Egg yolk cream – you can supplement the skin with one egg yolk at least once a week if the skin is dry and malnourished. The egg yolk contains lecithin, cholesterol and other invigorating ingredients that have a strong and deep effect. Mix one yolk with one lemon. Add the grated rind of one lemon and a tablespoon of olive oil. This is used to make a cream that is applied to the face. Let the cream work for at least 20 minutes. It can be removed with a cotton ball dipped in warm milk. The cream is very nourishing and a good anti-wrinkle agent.
- Cream of avocado and yogurt – chop the flesh of one ripe avocado with a mixer. Add 5 tablespoons of full-fat yogurt and finally 5 drops of lemon juice. Apply the cream in a thicker layer with gentle rubbing on clean skin before going to bed. Remove the residue with a cotton ball after 15 minutes of the cream.
Maybe I should do this 🤔 with homemade face cream.
LikeLiked by 1 person