10 effective homemade preparations for recovery from illness (Hazelnuts and oatmeal are the most nutritious food for exhausted people.)
Many people recover quickly after an illness, but still feel weak, lack of energy, lethargy, insomnia. There are domestic preparations for convalescents that restore immunity and give strength to the body.
- Olive leaf tea – take one spoonful of small olive leaves and pour 3 dl of cold water. Let it boil and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Take a break for 8 days after 2 weeks of regular use. Excessive amounts of tea can cause headaches and mild allergies. Therefore, start the therapy with a smaller amount and gradually increase it. Do not use with antibiotics.
- Aloe vera juice- cut off a piece of aloe leaf and the thorny edge of the leaf. Allow the yellow juice to drain completely. Remove the gelatinous mass with a spoon (not all the way to the leaf bark). Take 2 spoons of juice, a banana, a spoon of honey, a spoon of lemon juice. Mix the ingredients until creamy.
- Aloe vera and orange juice – beat one spoonful of aloe plant gel into a foam. Add 2 dl to 3 dl of orange juice.
- Strawberries with kefir – mix 1.5 dl of kefir and porridge of 200 grams of strawberries (approximately 2 tea cups). Take twice a day, morning and afternoon.
- Linden, elder and rose hip tea – mix 30 g of linden flowers, 30 g of elder flowers and 30 g of rose hips. Pour one spoonful of the mixture with 2.5 dl of boiling water. Add honey as desired. Drink the tea several times a day in small sips.
- Raspberry juice – mix 3.5 kg of raspberries (for 4 liters of juice) and 6 dcl of water with 600 grams of sugar. Cook the juice with rapid stirring until it boils, then on low heat for another 10 to 15 minutes. Strain the juice and squeeze the fruit mixture well. Boil the juice for a short time and pour the hot juice into the warmed hot jars. Close well.
- A glass of rosemary wine is an excellent remedy against exhaustion. It is drunk once a day in a small glass.
- Drink of 300 grams of garlic, 1 kg of lemon and 1 kg of honey – grind the washed lemon in a blender. Peel the garlic with a plastic knife. Add the lemon and grind the garlic in a blender. Add honey and mix the mixture well. Take 3 tablespoons of the mixture a day.
- Hazelnuts have a beneficial effect against exhaustion and anemia. Mix a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of lemon juice. Pour over milk and drink.
- Whisk the egg yolk with red wine and drink. It works against exhaustion. Oatmeal is the most nutritious food for exhausted people. Beat the egg with water and drink (you can add honey for better taste).
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
GOOD TO KNOW!
LikeLiked by 1 person