5 simple recipes for cleansing the body
Today, there are many artificial and natural preparations for detoxifying the body. Homemade recipes use flaxseed, clay and similar substances that we usually already have at home. Contraindications for any cleansing are chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, prostate adenoma, diabetes and allergies. During cleaning, each person should eat light food. The amount of fruits, vegetables and green vegetables should be increased. Dairy products and meat and meat products should be reduced or completely excluded from the diet.
- Recipe with lemon and flax seeds – in the morning immediately after waking up a person should drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice (a quarter of a glass). Or one glass of non-carbonated mineral water with one tablespoon of honey. The person should then eat one tablespoon of flaxseed after 20 minutes. Or pour one tablespoon of flaxseed with one glass of water. Leave overnight. Stir the drink in the morning. Have a drink. Breakfast should be after half an hour. The therapy lasts a month.
- Recipe with flaxseed – the choice of ingredients is the same as recipe number 1. Drink water with honey for three weeks, drink water with lemon juice for three weeks, eat flaxseed for three weeks or drink a solution with flaxseed.
- Prescription with activated charcoal – activated charcoal tablets are bought in pharmacies without a doctor’s prescription. They help cleanse the body and remove dark under-eye circles. In the morning, take 5 to 6 tablets with one glass of water on an empty stomach. The treatment lasts 5 to 6 days.
- Prescription with white clay – white clay is bought in pharmacies without a prescription or health food stores. Before applying the recipe, pour the clay into a small plate and leave it in a sunny place for a few days for the white clay powder to absorb sunlight. On an empty stomach, a person should drink half a glass of water in which one small spoon of white clay is dissolved. Drink this solution for seven days. Then for the next seven days, drink two small spoons of white clay dissolved in half a glass of water. And on the third week, drink 3 small spoons of clay dissolved in half a glass of water.
- Recipe with kefir – for the first seven days, drink one glass of kefir in which one small spoon of flax flour has been dissolved. Drink this drink on an empty stomach. For the next seven days, drink one cup of kefir with two small spoons of flax flour. For the next seven days, drink one cup of kefir with three small spoons of flax flour. In kefir you can also add bran, flour from any sprouts, honey, seasonal fruits.