10 tips and recipes for homemade preparations with sea salt that nourish the skin with minerals
The benefits of using salt in cosmetic recipes are significant.
Most people know 2 types of salt – bath salt and peeling salt. Salt in baths gives the skin minerals, while salt in peeling exfoliates the skin and solves acne.
- Peeling from salt – salt is coarse and grainy. That is why peeling is beneficial for the skin. It removes dead cells and rejuvenates the skin. Salt peeling is completely natural compared to quartz peeling that contains sand.
- Salt solves acne – salt has an antibacterial effect on the skin. That’s why salt peeling solves acne on the face.
- Oily skin – salt is doubly beneficial for oily skin. Dry natural salt absorbs excess oil from the skin. Salt peeling solves the oily texture of the skin and prevents the appearance of acne.
- Smelling salt – salt baths are fragrant. Salt mixed with water rids the body of unpleasant odors. Salt contributes to refreshment and relaxation.
- Minerals for the skin – sea salt contains a lot of minerals and is extremely useful for the skin. Human skin absorbs these ocean minerals making it healthy-
- Allergies – salt is useful against allergies and skin infections. A salt bath frees the body from minor infections.
- Salt removes pain – salt pedicure relieves tired feet. Soaking your feet in warm salt water will relieve pain.
- Honey and sea salt – honey is a natural antibiotic that hydrates and nourishes the skin. Honey with sea salt solves acne on the face. Mix 5 small spoons of honey and 2 small spoons of sea salt. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes, except for the area around the eyes. A clean towel can also be dipped in water and held on the face before removing the mask. The salt will evaporate under the influence of a warm towel. The skin will then absorb even more minerals from the sea salt. Wash your face thoroughly with warm water and apply moisturizing cream. Sea salt perfectly rejuvenates the skin and tightens wrinkles on the face.
- Sea salt and aloe vera – aloe vera is a useful plant, which is why many call it the “queen of medicinal plants”. It regenerates the skin and protects it from harmful external influences. Deeply hydrates the skin. Get fresh aloe vera leaf gel. Mix one spoonful of gel with a little sea salt. Wash off the mask with warm water after 20 minutes. Aloe vera has been proven to get rid of spots and scars on the face.
- Sea salt and coconut oil-coconut oil is rich in antioxidants. It slows down the aging of the skin. Contains vitamins C and E important for skin elasticity and hydration. That is why it is one of the healthiest oils in the world. Mix coconut oil and sea salt in a 1:1 ratio. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes, then wash your face with warm water. Wash your face in circular motions, gently rubbing the salt and coconut into the skin. The face will be clean and refreshed and scar-free after just a few procedures.