Allergy is an unpleasant health problem. Productive cough and frequent respiratory distress occurred. Productive cough has bronchial secretion (mucus) that accumulates on the respiratory organs and is difficult to expel. This cough should not be suppressed. The goal of any therapy is to dilute the secretion and allow for easier expulsion. Allergies are accompanied by constant runny nose and sneezing, especially when a person is outdoors. Allergic rhinitis is the most common form of allergy. It is characterized by watery secretion from the nose, sneezing, itching, stinging of the eyes, the appearance of tears in the eyes, a stuffy nose. Allergies can occur at any age. Medical experts say it most often affects young people and children. There are natural ways to alleviate allergies.
- Essential oils (eucalyptus, sage, mint and tea tree) should be added to water vapor. Steam your head over this mixture. Essential oils break down mucus. They make coughing easier. Protect the body from infection.
- Very effective medicine are syrups with plants that contain saponins (ivy, thyme and bitter gourd). Due to surface activity, they dilute bronchial mucus. This makes coughing easier. They contain anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.
- A natural preparation that is easily and quickly prepared at home is: a mixture of honey and lemon with olive (or coconut) oil.
- Avoid dry and polluted air. It is desirable to rest more and take a shower with warm water in a bathroom full of steam. Hot teas and hot dishes (for example, soups, stews and stews) are useful. It is useful to use a daily routine with inhalation that cleanses the sinuses and bronchi.
- It is useful to rinse the nose with saline or saline solution and steam with warm water. This removes a large number of bacteria and allergens accumulated on the nasal hairs. Hydration with plain water and hot beverages (teas, soups and broths) should be introduced into the daily routine.
- The diet should be rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and berries, probiotics, natural preparations that are “body cleansers” (nettle, artichoke, garlic, onion, dandelion, black cumin oil), vitamins (vitamin C , E and beta carotene), minerals (magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium).
- Maintain the premises at home (clean) with natural preparations (vinegar and baking soda). Frequent washing of bed linen and clothes is desirable. It is desirable to wear sunglasses often, wash your hands regularly, avoid tobacco smoke, take a shower, change clothes often and the like when high concentrations of pollen and other allergens are present in the air.
- It is advisable to record in the diary the changes, the frequency and duration of the changes, the worsening and improvement of the symptoms. This is how allergy symptoms are controlled.