5 types of groceries that are cheap and always current
Some trends can be exhausting, strange, foreign, or unacceptable although some of these dietary trends are potentially unhealthy and dangerous. Since around 2008, the use of butter has become unacceptable in the world, and as early as next year, a fried egg on butter will become a hit in the gastronomic environment. Then eggs were banned in the following years, so now they are again the healthiest food. Then, for example, chia seeds gained great popularity, but nutritionists already warn that any overuse in consumption is not good for the intestinal flora. That’s why super healthy fats are found in avocados. The conclusion is the same everywhere. Not every food is good for every person. If some food bothers you — then it should be discarded. It is desirable to aspire to foods whose origin you know because all kinds of additives and artificial colors are bad for health. It is advisable to seek advice from nutritionists and nutritionists before any dietary restrictions and restrictions. There are foods that could always be found on everyone’s menu – reports the portal “Quick and Dirty Tips”.
- Juicy red meat steak has a bad reputation for completely wrong conclusions and reasons. The so-called “fillet mignon” (or lung roast) and flam steak (belly) are nutritionally strong pieces of meat and good for heart health. They are a good source of protein, iron, B vitamins, zinc and other nutrients. They contain fats similar to those from olive oil (monounsaturated fats).
- Coffee but without exaggeration – consumption of ordinary black coffee is good for increasing good cholesterol in the blood and for reducing inflammatory conditions in the body. Coffee contains antioxidants that protect the heart and cells. With coffee you just should not overdo it in consumption.
- Beer is the same as red wine – a glass of red wine and a glass of beer contain polyphenols and therefore have the same effect on the body. There are, however, significantly more polyphenols in wine and they are absorbed in the same way as polyphenols from beer. Beer can be consumed more because it contains a lower percentage of alcohol. The daily dose of consumption is two drinks for an adult. Exaggeration is not desirable because all the benefits (one glass of red wine promotes good heart health) are wasted.
- Lard is on the scale behind olive oil. It has 33% less saturated (bad) fats than butter, twice as many good, i.e. monounsaturated and three times more omega 3 fatty acids. Still, the primary source of fat is olive oil — nutritionists agree.
- Potatoes – everything is allowed except french fries. To reduce daily salt intake, potassium intake should be increased (which should eliminate all the negative consequences of excessive salt intake). Potassium is found in fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains. One of the best sources of potassium are potatoes (boiled, stewed, baked). Fried potatoes are not the best choice – say nutritionists.