A person’s choice of scent can indicate emotional needs

A person’s choice of scent can indicate emotional needs
Every person has felt a certain smell during his life that awakened (caused) a certain reaction or refreshed an old memory. It is true that we almost never forget the smells we smell once (precisely because of the power of smells to awaken or stir up some emotions).
That is why a person’s emotional needs can be expressed on the basis of a personal choice of fragrance. The choice of fragrance can also indicate a human need for some form of relaxation. The so-called “Aroma-diagnostic test” is precisely one method for identifying people’s emotional needs. Testing can also be done in wellness centers, among others. Nobel Laureates Linda Brown Buck and Richard Axel researched and confirmed that the “odorous” brain is the center of emotions.

https://www.amazon.in/Good-Vibes-100-Rosemary-Essential/dp/B08PBV7DDY

Linda Brown Buck (born January 29, 1947) is an American biologist best known for her work on the olfactory system. She was awarded the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, along with Richard Axel, for their work on olfactory receptors.

Richard Axel (born July 2, 1946) is an American molecular biologist and university professor in the Department of Neuroscience at Columbia University and investigator at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute. His work on the olfactory system won him and Linda Buck, a former postdoctoral research scientist in his group, the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2004.

Testing can confirm whether a person in the wellness center needs stimulation, relaxation, or whether the body is balanced and wants to be. The choice of the favorite aroma (from the offered aromas) unequivocally indicates the emotional needs of the respondents at a given moment.
The aromadiagnostic test is performed using aromatic oils.

Three selected oils are offered to users. Users smell the oils one after the other through the same nostril, the other being pressed with the index finger, eyes closed. At that moment, the person should be comfortably reclined in the armchair. For example, if a person chooses the smell of orange or rosemary, then that person needs stimulation of the organism. If a person chooses lavender or chamomile, then that person needs relaxation, while the balance is reserved for lovers of fragrant notes of bergamot or geranium.
As a rule, people with a depressive personality structure choose the aroma of orange or rosemary. Depression and subvariants of depression are the second group of diseases in the modern world (by frequency). The fatal outcome of this disease is estimated at about 15% of patients. It is interesting that only 10% of patients with depression consult a doctor and receive appropriate therapy. The other 90% mostly remain undiagnosed and there are minimal chances of them turning to a psychiatrist.
It is these facts that give importance to a simple screening method for identifying the loss of joy in life with an aromadiagnostic test. Aromatherapy is planned after the results obtained. It is the controlled use of aromatic essential oils that improves the health of the body, mind and spirit.
Specific syndrome (which is characterized by discomfort in the genital region, which worsens in contact with water) is one of the diseases that are often associated with depression.
Scientists and experts (gynecologists, psychiatrists, cosmetology specialists) conducted an aromadiagnostic test in Berlin (at a major professional congress) in 2005 on around 20 subjects with the presence of depressive syndrome. In the therapeutic approach, antidepressants and aromatherapy were used in these patients. A significant impact of aromatherapy on the quality of life of the subjects was determined. People should use all the benefits of aromatherapy and instead of the saying “a person is determined by his or her thoughts” it should be “every person is determined by the scents he or she likes”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Axel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_B._Buck

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s