Grapefruit gently melts fat in the blood and encourages fat burning
Grapefruit should be avoided by people using therapy for cancer, depression, anxiety, hypertension, angina or some infections. Furanocoumarins from grapefruit in interaction with these drugs can increase their own concentration, which leads to toxicity of the organism.
Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants that help cleanse the body of toxins. It is rich in vitamins C, A, B1 and B2 and minerals (potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, essential oils, folic acid and other organic acids).
- Grapefruit cleans arterial walls from plaque deposits — which is scientifically proven.
- Lowers the level of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
- It has anticancer properties (especially red grapefruit). Red grapefruit has a large amount of lycopene which is an excellent fighter against tumors.
- Grapefruit lowers the temperature caused by flu and colds.
- Strengthens the immune system and strengthens liver function.
- Salicylic acid from this fruit breaks down inorganic calcium which accumulates in the cartilage of the joints and can cause arthritis.
- Potassium from grapefruit stimulates fat burning. That is why this fruit is recommended for obese people.
- If a person eats pe grapefruit after each meal then it will burn half of the previously ingested calories.
- In 100 grams grapefuir has 35 calories. Almost 90% of grapefruit is water, which is why this fruit speeds up the metabolism.
- In a bowl, mix 20 grams of chia seeds with 4 dcl of thick yogurt with probiotics. Add a small tablespoon of stevia powder. Stir the mixture. Leave overnight in the refrigerator. Peel a grapefruit. In the morning, add the peeled grapefruit cut into larger pieces. In a tall glass, alternately pour yogurt and pieces of grapefruit. Finally sprinkle a little macho powder (or cinnamon or cocoa powder). Enough for 2 servings. Nutritional value per serving is 235 calories, 12.3 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat, 21.6 grams of carbohydrates (high percentage of plant fibers).
We ship from Kyoto, Japan. We are proud of Quality and Value. Check out a High quality matcha. Buy now! $36 or more Free Shipping. Genuine Japanese Tea.