5 useful ideas for using tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is a powerful natural antiseptic. It can be used against various ailments and in various situations. For example, the unpleasant and stale smell from clothes in closets will disappear if you add 2 to 5 drops of tea tree essential oil when washing clothes.
- Against herpes – tea tree oil is applied to the lips or the place where the virus gives the first signs of herpes. This virus can live peacefully in the body until the immunity is weakened. Tea tree oil also helps to remove small wounds by preventing the transition to the purulent phase.
- Ear pain in children — drip a few drops of oil on a piece of cotton wool. Put cotton wool not too much in the ear, ie at the exit from the earlobe. Otherwise, dripping oil into the ear is dangerous.
- Dry inhalations — drip one or two drops of oil on clean palms. Rub your palms. Smell your palms or inhale the scent from your palms for one to two minutes. This procedure helps against sneezing and coughing.
- Against acne and pimples on the face – apply acne oil or pimples on the face. After this treatment, the wounds heal faster.
- Aromatic lamp with tea tree oil – is an excellent means for disinfection or aromatization of rooms.