8 unusual but effective recipes for hair and skin care
- Birch buds appear in early spring on this type of tree. Birch tree buds are a very valuable and medicinal material. Recipe for sweating feet: birch buds help to get rid of sweat and unpleasant foot odor. Pour two small spoons of birch buds and one spoon of ground oak bark with half a liter of water. Bring to a boil and continue to cook for another 10 minutes. Add another half liter to one liter of water. Use the resulting liquid in the form of a foot bath. After the bath, do not wash your feet, but dry your feet with a towel.
- Mask with birch buds for problematic skin (with blackheads and rashes): in a wooden mortar, carefully beat one tablespoon of birch buds, one tablespoon of marigold flowers and one tablespoon of chamomile flowers. Dried flowers from a health food store / pharmacy can be used. Add hot water to the mixture to be suitable for use. When it cools, put the resulting thick liquid on your face. Hold for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use the mask continuously for seven days. Then take a seven-day break.
- Peace of mind is reflected in the condition of the skin. Stress activates the hormone cortisol, which stops cell division and slows down collagen production. As a result, little oxygen reaches the subcutaneous layer, which causes the skin to wither quickly. That is why it is important to learn to control emotions. Potatoes wipe wrinkles on the face. Recipe: Grate raw potatoes finely and put on face. Hold for about half an hour. Rinse your face with warm water and apply some moisturizer. The mask can be used 3 to 4 times a week. Deep wrinkles become less pronounced while small wrinkles even disappear completely. Potato peel helps to remove wrinkles from the neck. Apply a compress of well-washed potato peel on the neck overnight. Whole potatoes cut into rings can be used.
- Sour cream mask – mix 2 tablespoons of sour cream with one tablespoon of sunflower oil. Put the mixture on your face an hour before bedtime. The mixture does not need to be rinsed with water.
- Use of dry brewer’s yeast-Dry brewer’s yeast contains a large amount of B vitamins that are important for the skin. Yeast should be drunk every month – one small spoon three times a day for a week.
- Dissolve honey tonic for face and hands – half a spoon of honey in a cup of warm water. Rub this face and hands with this mixture three times a day. This tonic flattens wrinkles and tones the skin well.
- Mask with bran for ironing wrinkles on the face: mix 3 small spoons of wheat bran with one spoon of lemon juice. Hold on the skin for about 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Then apply a nourishing cream on your face. You can use the mask three times a week. If you drink a lot of water with this mask, then rashes, inflammatory processes of the skin and wrinkles will disappear from the face.
- A woman older than 40 with tight and well-groomed skin also needs a good diet that contains all vitamins, minerals and micro-elements. It should be used in the diet of foods with beta-carotene (a powerful anti-oxidant that slows down aging), carrots, dog thorn, pumpkin, spinach, lettuce, spring onions, parsley, celery, tomatoes, plums, red sweet peppers, grapefruit, black currants , blueberries, melons, watermelons, dates and more. For youth and beauty, it is useful to use unrefined vegetable fats that contain beauty vitamin E, and fatty sea fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids (salmon, herring, trout, tuna, sardines and mackerel).