6 tips for fast and efficient home cleaning
Sometimes we clean the home without any special system and plan which takes precious time. There are some basic rules for simplifying household chores and systematic cleaning.
- Bedding should be aired once a day, preferably immediately after waking up. Move the bedding over an armchair or chair by the open window. Ventilate the sheets and leave them spread out briefly to absorb fresh air.
- Turn the mattress to the other side, as this will keep each mattress in its original shape and last twice as long as the usual shelf life. Shake or clean dust from the cavity with a broom.
- Remove clothing or small items that fit in cabinets / closets and shake all items beforehand.
- Remove dust from the floor with a broom or vacuum cleaner. Smooth the floor with a soft cloth. Use a feathered brush to remove dust from furniture, dressers, closets.
- Coat the floor with a thin layer of colorless paste every 2 days because it is easier to maintain.
- Dust from lamps and chandeliers should be removed more often. It is easiest to use a feather brush or a brush wrapped with a cloth.